Diva's POD: Stella from IGIGI

Happy Friday Eve! One of my good friends said that to me on a Thursday once and I've been using it ever since.

So I'm coming to grips with the fact that e-mail marketing works. Even though I don't open each and every item of the ton of what I call "sale mail" I get every day in my inbox, I find some great style inspiration in them. And it seems like I find the best items at great deals when I'm really not supposed to be shopping...but that's another blog post.

Today, the item that caught my eye is the Stella dress from IGIGI (http://www.igigi.com). I love the color combination and sheer elegance of this floor length dress. And in the sunny state of Florida, this could be a year-round stunner for multiple events.

And this model looks absolutely amazing in every photo! Great marketing IGIGI!

Have a wonderful remainder of the week and remember that whatever you allow in your life will increase in your life, whether positive or negative.

Until next time, be fashionable!

Fashionably Your's,
E Diva on Fashion


0 comments:

Post a Comment