Diva's POD: Laced Up in You from Fashion to Figure

Happy Monday!!! No, really, I mean it. Even if you don't like Mondays or you're having a not so great start to the week, be happy for what you DO have!

Okay, enough pep talk...on to fashion. Diva's POD (pick of the day) is the "Laced Up in You" sleeveless dress from Fashion to Figure. One thing about FTF is that they know how to present styles that are becoming, chic and sexy for the more voluptuous silhouette.

From the front, this dress looks pretty normal, in a sexy kinda way. But from the side and back, this dress just graduated to blockbuster status!

I absolutely love this dress, with the back lacing being my favorite aspect.

How I'd wear a bra with this is beyond me though, other than just letting it show through (which I think is a fashion faux pas; they're called unmentionables so if you're not supposed to mention them, you sure shouldn't see them).

Anyway, have an outstanding week and remember to take one step towards your goal today and you'll be closer than you ever have been!

Fashionably Your's, 
Diva on Fashion

1 comment:

  1. Yessss that back lacing detail really does it for me. Sexy and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete