Diva's POD: Bridgette by Monif C.

I opened the e-mail message and I was stuck. Why? The "Bridgette" Cape-Back Maxi Dress by Monif C. was staring at me. 
I sat for a  moment and took in the beauty of an amazingly designed dress. The creative team at Monif C. really showed out with this design. The color, length and flare of this dress come together in pure elegance.



This dress in on sale at the time of this post at 30% of the regular $198.00, which would run you $138.60. They have other some very cute dresses and swimsuits available at a discount too.

Until next time, remember that just because someone is worse off than you doesn't mean that they are less valuable than you.

Fashionably Your's,
Erika aka Diva on Fashion


1 comment:

  1. This dress is absolutely lovely! I would feel like a real diva rocking this number :-)

    ReplyDelete