Diva's POD: De Manta Clutch by Alexander McQueen

Many years ago, I was stuck in the frame of having one handbag that I could carry with everything. That usually was a medium-sized black bag. It's always great to have a "go to" piece like a cute black bag, but that shouldn't be your only bag...at least, not if you're a diva!

Today, I have bags that fill a couple of those big plastic storage bins. And a roll-on-sized suitcase. And a large suitcase. Okay, I'm gonna stop there and just say that I have more than a few bags.
Just like shoes, I like to invest in cute, practical items but my passion explodes when I find a different bag. One of our fave designers, Alexander McQueen inspired my pick of the day (POD) with the De Manta Clutch. Not only is the shape to die for, but the spring colors are super hot! The retail price on this bag in black is $700, and $800 for colors. But Beyond the Rack has a current special offering them for $500 and $600, respectively.

Have a fashionable week!

Fashionably your's,
Diva


Images: Beyond the Rack

1 comment:

  1. Very cool bag; the shape is so different and futuristic!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete