IGIGI Jewelry: Make Bold Statements

I'm a big fan of accessories. Choosing the right blend of items to accent your outfit can make it nice or make it "wow"!

The design team at IGIGI never ceases to amaze me with their full-figured fashion that flatters. This time, the jewelry collection caught my eye.

My fashion sense is pretty defined and I either like an item or I just don't. It is very rare for me to just like an entire collection of items. But IGIGI is to be congratulated, because I could see myself rocking each and every single piece from their current selection of jewelry. I'm talking necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings...and I even like the Diedre brooch.

Check out this slideshow of some of their pieces that I liked the most.



Go to the IGIGI website for more pieces and to purchase.

My birthday is coming a few weeks, so feel free to give me any of their collection as gifts. LOL! I'm just kidding...unless you're gonna do it!

Until next time, remember that you won't achieve until you first visualize it.

Fashionably Your's, 
Diva on Fashion

Photo credit: www.igigi.com

1 comment: