Diva's DOD: Smooches Ring from Domino Dollhouse

What happens when a diva on fashion is up half the night? She finds some great deals online! Duh!

A major thing that you must do to be fashionable is to accessorize! Whether it's a silver pair of hoops, a pair of sunglasses, an armband, a scarf or hat, you gotta do it!

Today's DOD (deal of the day) is an accessory from Domino Dollhouse.

It's the "Smooches" ring in fuchsia. Why in the world would I love this ring? No reason at all...other than the fact that it's name is one of my catch phrases and it's my favorite color! And to top it off, it's only $7.99 on clearance!

Gotta love fab fashion that's friendly on the diva's dime.

Enjoy the weekend...I know I will as I celebrate my niece's 8th birthday with a very fashionable sleepover! Yaaay!

Until next time, remember that you don't have to settle...you have the power to make changes!

Fashionably Your's, 
Diva on Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment