Halloween 2015: La Diva Ballerina

Le Diva Ballerina - Photo: Shawn T
After much fuss and not so much planning, it was about 24 hours before the Halloween party that I was set to attend. I hadn't ordered a costume like I was supposed to and it was way too late now.

So I took to our favorite last-minute, do-it-yourself app...Pinterest to the rescue!!! But I still wasn't gonna be able to pull anything off that complemented my curves correctly.

My friends stepped in just before I was going to back out and helped me pull together what I like to call Le Diva Ballerina.

I'm glad that I was able to wear something cute, cost-effective and comfortable. And I had an awesome time at the party.

Guess I need to start planning now for Halloween 2016...ooh, that rhymes! Maybe Wonder Woman can make an appearance next year.




Rolanda and I with the infamous, DJ Tony
Selecting the winning raffle ticket.
With my good friend, Rolanda, after much fun and dancing


Special recognition: Rolanda, Shawn and DJ Tony


Keep those sharp curves super classy! Smoochez!
 
Erika

0 comments:

Post a Comment