Dress Down Diva

So I have an issue. I don't know how to dress down. My bestie and I always harp on each other for not dressing down when we're just doing a quick grocery store run or about to be out and about for the day. So we had to come to an agreement that we both usually overdress for everything. The second part of that consensus is that there is nothing wrong with being divalicious at all times. Here are some dress down diva looks that I've found and love. The challenge to myself: emulate these looks without shopping. Dressing like this isn't the biggest part of the challenge. If you know anything about me, you'll know that the 'no shopping clause' is my area of weakness. Here goes nothing!

Featuring SWAK Designs - Olivia Gauze Top and Kate Skinny Jean
What I Like: The off-shoulder top, the tall boots
My Challenge: Flat boots - I dont' have any so I may have to shop (lol)

Featuring PZI Jeans - Fuze Classic - Boot Cut & Skinny Jeans
What I Like: The neutral colored tops, the high heels
My Challenge: Don't dress it up too much with flashy accessories

Featuring Cato Fashions - Tall Boots with Sweater and Skinny Jeans
What I Like: the tall boots, the simple yet put-together look, the color combs
My Challenge: Boots w/ a low heel (shopping?), Wearing the scarf correctly


P.S. - It was difficult for me to find dress down looks other than jeans. So finishing this post was my pre-challenge. Now, on to the "no shopping" clause. LOL!



Until next time...
Fashionably Your's,
Erika aka Diva


1 comment:

  1. I'm always dressed up and even in jeans I find a way to look more business casual. Glad to see I'm not alone :-) I am trying to tone it down

    ReplyDelete