Fashion Feature: I Heart My Sharp Curves TNT

I try to play it cool.
I act like I am not super excited.
I am maintaining my divalicious composure.
 
But let me be real for just a moment. I am 'on ten', as the young people say. LOL!
 
Why?!?!? Because the official I HEART MY SHARP CURVES tees and tanks are now available for sale to the public! (Note: TNT stands for Tees N Tanks)
 
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR'S NOW!!!
 
I am so blessed and humbled to see the vision that has been in me since I was about 12 years old grow and go forth. I am thankful to God for not letting it die in me. Okay, enough of that...I can't be crying and messing up my mascara. LMBO!
 
That being said, you are cordially invited to celebrate your sharp curves with you official tee or tank.
 
 
 
Please believe...there is FAR more to come...
 
Keep those sharp curves super classy! Smoochez!
 
Erika

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment