Halloween 2015: Diva's QOD

It's almost time to put those super class sharp curves into a super costume! I missed dressing up for Halloween last year since I was busy breast-feeding. So glad that's overwith!!!

A couple of years ago, I came up with my super low-budget creation that stood out as an original, Super Diva! Yeah, I was cute! And I have to give a shout out to one of my idols, Wonder Woman 'cause Super Diva wasn't chasing any bad guys in her boots!

So...the big question is what should my costume be for Halloween 2015? I love how that rhymes. I know it's only 11 days away but I work well under pressure.

Being full-figured always presents a challenging goal - one that is attainable though. I started searching online to see my options. And I always, always read the reviews when purchasing online. The goal I had in mind was to find the outfits that had great comments and weren't too expensive.

My top pick, based on the price and rave reviews is the Secret Wishes DC Comics Batgirl Plus Size Adult Costume. I love the way they created the outfit with sharp curves in mind by allowing it to be sassy but not overly raunchy. I should get this just for the boot toppers alone!
What costume are you wearing for Halloween???


http://bit.ly/sysc-costumesunder30




Happy Halloween!!!
Keep those sharp curves super classy!

Erika

0 comments:

Post a Comment