Diva Lookbook: Green With Envy

Shades of green are often overlooked when it comes to "diva colors". We focus on pinks, reds, purples and the every stylist black & white combo. When I wore my lime green blouse from Cato to work, everyone was so enamored. I thought the top was cute and it was on sale so I got it. I wasn't so stuck on the color.

Just like any other solid shade, greens can be worn with any coordinating prints, or with another solid color. Personally, I think that shades of green tend to look very nice with white, hence the white belt.

I decided to see what items in shades of green were hot for Spring 2013. My results were no less than expected.

I found timeless pieces like the blouse from Oscar de la Renta and Lane Bryant's Taffetta Trench Coat in innovative shades, as well as bold makeup looks on bliss.com and The Project Awesome blog (theprojectawesome.blogspot.com).

We can safely say that there is no shortage of items in shades of lime, kelly and mint that you can wear that will make other green with envy.

What are you waiting for? It's time to "go green"!



Until next time, always put your most fashionable foot forward!

~ Diva on Fashion ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment