Diva Must: Accessorize!

Scenario 1: Oh no! I woke up late! How can I still pull off a super stellar diva look without tacking on too much extra time?
Scenario 2: I bought these hott shoes but I don't have an outfit to wear them with yet. But I need to rock these today because 'he' will be there!
Scenario 3: Today is a beautiful day and I'm feeling divalicious! How can I convey my 'liciousness' through my wardrobe?

There is one solution for all three of these scenarios. It can be summed up in one simple word: ACCESSORIZE

It's often said that 'the shoes make the outfit'. This is totally true. But to make the outfit even more fabulous, one should choose accessories that compliment the look. For super diva swag, select earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, hair jewelry, belts and body jewels.

One of my favorite 'quick diva' looks is to take a basic black dress or suit, add some cute shoes and match my accessories to my shoes. I look good in just the suit but bringing the right shoes, earrings and ring into play take it over top. And that's what divas do! This trick also works with any other solid color.

Have a fab Friday and enjoy the weekend!

Until next time, accessorize like your diva-osity depends on it! 

Fashionably your's,
~  Diva ~


Photography by Shawn Thomas

1 comment: