Diva's POD: Rachel Roy Tee

Since I have met the Rachel Roy brand, I've been on edge anticipating all the designs and creativity that flows from this beautiful lady's label. Sometimes I poke my lip out a bit when the really super cute items aren't available in my full-figured size :-( but such are the trials of being curvaceously flattering.

Diva's Pick of the Day is from none other than the RRR - Rachel Rachel Roy - collection. I am an advocate of building women, youth, families and community so the anti-bullying tees are perfect! You can dress these tees up or down to match your style or mood. Who can put a price tag on all that? Rachel Roy can! But Rachel Roy can also mark them down. They're available for $29 on the site today.

Great job Rachel!






Until next time, always put your most fashionable foot forward!

~ Diva on Fashion ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment