Diva's POD: Diandra by ShoeDazzle

Wow! Yes! Oh my goodness! I need these in my closet! 

It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, the picture of my pick of the day (POD) is definitely worth at least a thousand. The opening words of this post are some of the first that came to mind...only 989 more to go.

Some people don't like to get all the emails but I absolutely look forward to mine. I won't lie; they can stack up if you don't check them regularly. But it is SO worth it when I open a message and see an item like Diandra by ShoeDazzle. Diandra is part of ShoeDazzle's $10 off 10 favorites sale today only. Yes, I see how Diandra made it to the favorites list.  I had to include a close up of the detail on the top portion of the shoe. These take the shoes from fabulous to fabulicious status!


Have a fashionable day!

Diva

0 comments:

Post a Comment