Diva's POD: Camden by JustFab

Sometimes I think I lived up north in a past life because I am crazy about tall boots. Living in Central Florida, we don't have that many days cool enough to rock the tall boots. So when I get a chance, I break my babies out and, being the diva that I am, always get complimented.

Today, as I opened my message from JustFab, I was enamored by the selection of tall boots that were in this e-mail. They were all hot but I absolutely LOVE the Camden! Ms. Camden is about to make me break my vow to only shop for myself after I'm completely done with my Christmas gift shopping. Hmm...maybe she'll just motivate me to hurry and finish (like today) before she's sold out.

Here she is, Diva's Pick of the Day: Camden by JustFab



Have a Fashionable Weekend!
~ Diva ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment