Diva POW: Ashley Stewart Ensemble

Happy September! Yes, I've taken an extended leave of absence but I'm back now. Yaaay for me being back! The biggest reason I was MIA is that I'm in the process of being with child...yes, the Diva is glowing. Between being sick and making preparations for Baby J's arrival, I haven't had much time for much else. Being pregnant and plus-size is a fashion nightmare...from not being able to wear my super high heels (I miss my babies) to finding cute items that fit comfortably, it's a challenge but I'll share more about that in another post.

Ashley Stewart Look Book "Office Star "
Today, I just wanted to share the Diva POW (pick of the week). It's an ensemble from Ashley Stewart, my
favorite store for full figures. They call this look "Office Star" and I would definitely rock this in or out of the office. Cost for this entire sassy, sultry look is only $90.50. And to top it off, it's Diva Dollars time. Diva Dollars is the time when you get great credits for shopping.

Individual pieces are:
Jacquard Corset Top $34.50
Crepe Skinny Ankle Pants $39.50
Chain Link Stretch Belt $16.50

Until next time, count every breath as a blessing. Stay fashionable.

Fashionably Your's,
Diva on Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment