Diva's POD: Red Kiss Nicole London Print Pumps

Alright, it's back to the shoes. I ran across this HOTT shoe when I was searching for another pair. These are the Red Kiss Nicole 133 Gold Metal Plate Accent London Print Peep Toe Platform Pumps. Yes, the name is that long on the product. But to see them is to love them and be forgiving for the drawn out, descriptive name.


It's amazing what you can find accidentally. The price tag on these babies is a steal at only $52.99. It's not available in my size anymore; otherwise I may have had to break my vow to not purchase any more shoes in the month of May. Only 10 more days to go!

This one-of-a-kind print definitely caught my eye and I just had to share!

Until next time, don't sweat over stuff you have no control over.

Fashionably your's,
Diva on Fashion

1 comment: