Shoe Subscriptions: ShoeDazzle

Yes, I got sucked in to the phenomenon of the monthly online shoe and accessory sites. You sign up. You get monthly "personalized" picks. You pay a great low price for great items including shipping and handling.

Today, I want to focus on Shoe Dazzle. This was the first subscription site that I signed up for and I think I like their products the best. Their price is only $39.95.

ShoeDazzle has some great new items for spring. Here are some of my favorites...and believe me, it was hard to choose just one pair of shoes, one bag and one other accessory!

"Krizzia" in Coral


"Clifton" in Yellow

Colorblock Neclace & Ring


DIVA'S "WOW!" OF THE DAY:
Piper Jewel Bracelet for only $29.95 from Send the Trend - Available in 3 colors
 My "Send the Trend" Page: http://www.sendthetrend.com/mystyle/SophistiDiva

0 comments:

Post a Comment