Diva Delight: AFTER Christmas Sales!

Every year, people get caught up in the hustle and bustle of getting last minute gifts at great discounts from the Black Friday sales all the way through Christmas Eve. But many often forget that the POST-Christmas sales are usually way better than the sales before the big day. 

As I wondered why, it began to make sense to me. People are definitely going to shop and spend buying gifts before Christmas. But afterwards, many people give their pockets a rest and wait for their accounts to build again after spending huge amounts. So, if I give you an unbeatable deal on the few days after Christmas, you'll give me your few dollars that you didn't even plan to spend.

Okay, enough talk! Here are some of the rock bottom AFTER Christmas sales that I've happened to notice.

H&M (www.hm.com/us/) has items starting at just $3! This has got to be my favorite sale! If you have 5 bucks, you can get something! Yaay!



ShoeDazzle (www.shoedazzle.com) is offering boots and booties at 40% off regular price! Never too many shoes! And I love boots!


DOTS does some of the best clearance sales at different points in the year. The after-Christmas sale is no disappointment with an extra 50% off clearance prices. You can go to the web site at www.dots.com but I suggest going into a store if there's one close. There's one close enough for me to run over on my lunch break...hmmm...

 PZI Jeans (www.pzijeans.com) has extended their Christmas sale with 25% off everything. Grab the code and grab some cute jeans!

Carol's Daughter (www.carolsdaughter.com) has every item on sale, with products on at up to 40% off! Every item on sale? Yes, every single item!


Simply Be (www.simplybe.com) is offering 40% off orders that total at least $100. So, if you've got $60, go get that discount! Don't forget to use the code at checkout!


One of my fave plus size fashion spots, Torrid, is having a mega sale to satisfy the curves of any curvy fashionista! (www.torrid.com)

Happy shopping fashionistas!

Until next time, be fashionable and save some cash!

Fashionably your's,
~ Diva ~



1 comment: