Diva's Favorites: Cyber Monday Picks

Of course, everybody and their momma is having a Cyber Monday sale. Personally, I prefer Cyber Monday over Black Friday. Why? I don't like getting up super early when it's cold outside to wait in line and fight crowds of not-so-nice people in hopes of getting a great deal. I'd rather do my normal routine and get some great deals. No early morning alarm clock on a day I'm supposed to sleep in. No winter coat and scarf required. No volatile consumers beating me to the last no-name-brand DVD player for $10. 

Okay, enough intro. I need to get back to Cyber Mondaying! Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order)! Click to be taken to the site.
IGIGI - UP TO 70% OFF
 JESSICA LONDON - TRIPLE 50% OFF

JUST FAB ~ BOGO BABY!

SIMPLY BE ~ HALF OFF EVERYTHING!




CITY CHIC - 60% OFF SITEWIDE!


Until next time,
Fashionably Your's with Smoochez!

P.S. - Hope everyone had an outstanding Thanksgiving. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment